Dresses from Shabby Apple

Featured

Saturday, October 31, 2009

I feel like I should give a speech or something. Seriously. It almost feels like what I can only imagine it would be like as a celebrity to win an award on one of those award shows. I am deeply honored. I always call my hubby and my mom to tell them all about who featured me. Thanks again. I am TRULY flattered beyond words!! (By the way, if you do feature an idea from Fun to Craft, please email me at funtocraft at gmail dot com so I can give a shout out to you and thank you personally!!)

Fun to Craft has been featured by the following amazing bloggers:

SITM Featured Button



giveaways

Jamee Homemaker

The Girl Creative




monogram

Blue Cricket Design

Netta Cow

Three times:
Childmade
Tortoiseandthehare button

4 comments:

Megan January 23, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

Good for you! You make the cutest stuff, I loved those LOVE blocks! How to photograph your creations? That's my problem, they always look much better in person and I always hesitate putting stuff on my blog. Do you have a nicer camera or a special setting for indoor?

Laura Dunaway January 23, 2010 at 1:50 PM  

I am so not surprised you are being featured. You are amazing! I've told you before and I'm telling you again, I wish I had even just some of your great talent. :) Congrats!

Stacey @ Fun to Craft January 24, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

{Megan}

I mainly just try to use as much natural light from outside as possible, which sometimes means I have to wait until the late afternoon when I can get the most sun in through my back door. This helps what you are doing no matter what kind of camera you have. A little photo editing never hurts either ;) Hope that helps!

Megan January 30, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

Makes total sense...my apartment gets most of its light in the mornings...when I am not home. I've started turning on all the lights in my house and pointing them one direction! And yeah, photo editing would help (if you are not lazy like me!)

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails