Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Just so you know, I have a few more posts in the next week or two that will show you more about how to cut vinyl with your Cricut as well as using Make the Cut. Since I have had a TON of you asking me about this program....
Here are the details for Make the Cut:
- WYSIWYG Interface [image]
- Works with the Cricut™ Expression™, Create™ and Personal™
- Automated Cricut™ Driver Installation [image]
- Preview/Use Any SVG [image]
- Integrated SVG Gallery (Currently over 1000 free projects!)
- Work on Multiple Projects at a Time
- Choose From 3 Standard Mat Sizes [image]
- Use Any Installed Font or Import TTF Files [image]
- Convert Raster Images to SVG Format [example]
- Easily Create Lattices [image]
- Break/Split/Layer Shapes and Edit Them [image]
- Weld/Join Shapes Together [image]
- Create custom background shadows from any shape [image]
- Export Shapes to SVG Format or Personal Library
- Cut, Copy and Paste Shapes Between Projects
- And Much, Much More!
PLUS, they have a coupon code good from March 11th through midnight of March 17th where you can get an extra 15% off!! Just enter MTC311 on the checkout page.