Dresses from Shabby Apple

$10 for $20 at Amazon.com

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Does anyone else out there love Amazon as much as I do? I cannot tell you how much I love to buy things off there and get them shipped to my house. Saves me money, since their prices are so great and saves me time. So anyway, this is not a paid advertisement or anything I just love them that much. I was SO thrilled to find this sweet deal today on livingsocial.com, a group deal site.


You can get $20 gift card to Amazon for $10!!! Not too shabby. So if you are an Amazon shopper like me, this one is right up your alley. Go check it out and save yourself some moolah!

Oh and the gift card does NOT expire!!! Whoop! Whoop!

1 comments:

Sandy Ang February 4, 2011 at 7:19 AM  

Hope you like the perpetual calendar I linked up this week.

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails