Dresses from Shabby Apple

Shabby Apple Dress...OH Yeah!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

***Don't forget to go like Hadley Grace Designs on Facebook so you can get a FREE Pattern!!


I was uber duper excited to get to do a review on a Shabby Apple dress. Those of you who don't know what Shabby Apple is, you are missing out!! Shabby Apple has gorgeous women's dresses and maternity dresses. They have bright fun colors like mustard yellow, bright fuchsia pink, fun purples, plaids and lovely sailor blues. I just love the variety of colors they offer. Their dresses offer a sort of vintage style too which I really love.
I picked the Ahoy dress from their new Set Sail line to review. It is a gorgeous Caribbean Cool Turquoise dress. It is a nice light fabric that is so breathable for summer and so comfy! It has gorgeous pleats in the front with a V-neck for detail. I already wore it once and am SO excited to wear it to my brother's wedding this weekend. And the best part is, I am 23 weeks prego and can STILL wear it. Gotta love that!!
Go check out Shabby Apple and you will be AMAZED by the number of amazing dresses. So many must haves...it is too hard to narrow it down! You can also go to their facebook page and like it for future promotions and "can't miss out on type" deals!

Oh, and just because they are so amazing...they are even offering a discount to Fun to Craft readers!!! Yep, you can get 10% off when you use "funtocraft10off" on their website. It will be good for 3o days!! So go get shopping!!

1 comments:

malia June 23, 2011 at 8:26 AM  

you are adorable! congrats! malia

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails