Dresses from Shabby Apple

My Memories Suite Winner

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The winner of My Memories Suite was selected by Random.org and it selected....lucky #1:

Southern Belle, September 21, 2011 4:55 AM

Oh I want it. It works with a Mac. I've been wanting to get something that would work with a Mac.


Email me at funtocraft@gmail.com and I will get you your prize!!!

If you didn't win:

**You can use this code: STMMMS4198 to get a $10 discount on My Memories Suite V. 2 software AND a $10 coupon for the MyMemories.com store...that is an extra $20 value!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails