Dresses from Shabby Apple

Baby Blvd

Monday, November 28, 2011

I recently tested out a pattern for Baby Blvd. Have you heard of that shop? It is SO cute!! She offers some fun PDF Patterns like these:

But she also offers already made items too for those that can't sew or just don't feel like it!!

She asked me to review a few patterns for her. I reviewed the Regular Quad Scripture Cover Pattern.

I made two of them during one naptime. I think it might have taken just as long to cut them out as it did to sew them. I love projects that go fast!The pattern was really easy to follow. She has great diagrams and pictures to help you along each step of the way. They seriously flew together! If you are looking for a unique gift for Christmas or a baptism, this is a great pattern to try out! Or just make one for yourself and doll up your scriptures!

I am also going to review her Scripture Tote Pattern so stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails