Dresses from Shabby Apple

'Look at Me' Party!!!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Welcome to the PaRtY!!!



Rules (if you want to call 'em that)
Link up any creative post and link up to the post (NOT your main blog URL). Snag a button and get the word out about 'Look at me, I'm so Crafty!' at Fun to Craft by putting it in your post or on the side of your blog. That way people know where you are partying!

Just for fun, why don't you visit the blog linked up before yours and comment. That way everyone is shown some love and it may even introduce you to some new blogs. You can always check out any other ideas too!!

Thanks for linking up! I can't wait to see what inspiration is out there!

Oh, and if the linky isn't working...like they don't sometimes....just email me your link (funtocraft@gmail.com) and I will add it for you.



7 comments:

Lindy September 9, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

Thanks so much for hosting!!!

Unknown September 9, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

I linked up! Thanks for hosting.

Anonymous,  September 9, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

Thanks for the party! I am hosting one this weekend as well and would love to have you!
mommaskindacrafty.blogspot.com

Leanne September 9, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

Thanks for hosting again. Have a great day!

Biljana September 10, 2010 at 7:23 AM  

Hi Stacey!!
Thanks for hosting, have a great weekend:))
Greetings from Europe, Biljana

Ami Allison September 10, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

Thanks for hosting Stacey!!! :)

Anna Sams September 12, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

Thanks for hosting the party! I love to come by weekly and see what everyone has posted! My favorite time of the year fall... and soo many cool ideas! Yay!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails