Dresses from Shabby Apple

Busy as a Bee

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I think I mentioned to you before that I helped sew 800+ of these lovelies:They really are even more darling in person. You can snatch them up at Anthro sometime soon.

I also am busy doing a craft fair with a friend. I am now thinking, Am I insane??! My arms hurt so bad from sanding last night. I must be out of shape!! Here is a sneak peek at a few of the things I am busily working on for next weekend:

I am looking forward to sharing some fun ideas on here when I am done. Anyone else doing a craft fair? Seems like the holiday busy feeling is hitting me HaRd already. But the organized side of me has already planned out our kiddo's Christmas gifts. I have just a couple more to get and I am ALL done. Minus some sewing of 4 or 5 things. It is going to be a great Holiday Season!!! Anyone else already getting gifts?

5 comments:

Unknown November 4, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

Holy cow! 800 of those?! That's amazing! Looking forward to what you have to share!

Cassie November 4, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

Oh my heck!!!
800 is a lot!!!!
I would be cross eyed...and probably crying by the time I was done.
They are amazing!!!
=)

The Autocrat: Haley November 4, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

Okay, I have taken on some pretty challenging projects . . . but 800!!! Holy smokes!! You are crazy!! LOL Can't wait to see everything!

Tasha November 4, 2010 at 9:54 PM  

800 is seriously A LOT of those. A lot. You crazy girl :) Glad they turned out so beautiful

Jessica November 5, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

Just started getting gifts. Now to finish all those sewing projects...

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails