Dresses from Shabby Apple

Pssst! AWESOME Cyber Monday Deal

Monday, November 29, 2010

So I thought I would let you in on a secret if you haven't seen it yet....
is offering an amazing deal. DO NOT MISS IT!!!

$9 Letters to Santa Kit - Set of 4 cards, 4 envelopes & 4 labels - Free shipping to U.S. ($18 Value)



Are those not the greatest? They are so cute and professional looking. I love the designs!! I was rushing over to their site as soon as I found out! Don't miss out on this fun tradition for your kiddos. Go to GroopDealz and snatch this one up! This offer ends on Tuesday.

Happy Holidays!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails