Dresses from Shabby Apple

The weather outside is...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

actually still pretty warm. But for some reason I am in the holiday spirit. It was somewhat a forced thing at first since I decided to do a craft fair with a friend. But now it has sort of stuck. I am not breaking out the Christmas tree or anything yet but check these out: Go check out even more cuteness HERE!!! Oh, and if you mention Fun to Craft when ordering, you get FREE SHIPPING!!!!



So are you gearing up for the Holiday Season yet? Or am I the only one?

1 comments:

Cassie November 11, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

I am ignoring the Holiday season. I would really like everything to slow down. Those argyle and ruffle stocking kinda make me wanna be in the mood...but I must keep strong.
=)

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails