Dresses from Shabby Apple

Go check it out...

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Some of you may have already seen these fabulous 31 day series, BUT if you missed them...I thought I would fill you in. Sorry. I know I should have told you from the beginning. But my brain has been lost somewhere. It is like an out of body experience of some sorts only it is just my brain that seems to be lost. Maybe after Halloween the spooks will leave and my brain will return. Sure hoping so. Anyway...back to the series.

There are some AmAzInG bloggers out there who challenged each other to write a 31 day series. Yep, a post each day that corresponds to the category below.

31 Days of Grace :: Chatting at the Sky
31 Days to an Inspired Table :: My First Kitchen
31 Days to a Less Messy Nest :: Nesting Place
31 Days of Living Simply :: Remodeling This Life
31 Days of Autumn Bliss :: The Inspired Room
31 Days to More. . .With Less :: Beauty and Bedlam
31 Days to a Better Photo :: My 3 Boybarians
31 Days to Stress Free Entertaining :: Reluctant Entertainer


For anyone who has a DSLR and wants to know more how to use it. Don't miss out on the 31 days to a better photo series. It brought back some fond memories of learning all those technical aspects in my photography class in college. But seriously, she breaks it down and makes it way more entertaining.

I love the 31 days to a less messy nest too. Heaven knows, I could always use more tips on keeping up with the clutter. How exactly do you have cute storage for things with toddlers around?

Ooh. Ooh. I am always up for more entertaining especially with less stress. The holidays plus less stress. Perfect topic for this season.

Doing more with less. AHhhhh. That is the story of my life right now. And I am not just talking about being a student's wife on a tiny little budget. I am talking about just losing the stuff that doesn't really matter. I am trying to cut out the things that won't count in 10 years and stick with those that will. Harder than it sounds? Yes, but one theme seems to be central, my family.

Okay, so I won't bore you with my thoughts on each of the series. But they are all great. What amazing bloggers. Don't try and sink in a hole from the awesomeness of these ladies like I did at first. I crawled out of mine and you can too. Nah, instead let's just be inspired. Maybe one day when I grow up, I will be like them. Can't wait!!!

Anyway, if you have been following a series, which one is it? What do you like about it so far? If you have missed out on these, go check them out and see which one is for you. They are all fantastic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails