Dresses from Shabby Apple

FREE patterns....

Monday, June 20, 2011

I just launched a facebook page for my shop, Hadley Grace Designs!!! I have a bunch of fun easy to follow PDF Sewing Patterns. I am SUPER excited about it and am hoping to get a good following going and get the word out on my shop.

Sooooo to entice all of you to like my new shop and keep up on the latest sales (like the one going on right NOW!!) and pattern designs, I am trying to get to 350 followers by Sunday. If you can help me by getting the word out on your blog, your facebook page, or to your friends, I will give each of you a FREE PATTERN if we hit 350 followers by Sunday. Yep. You read that right. I will give you a FREE PATTERN just for helping me get the word out. Just like me on facebook, and send me an email with the email address you would like your free pattern sent to WHEN we hit 350 followers by JUNE 26th!!! Send it to hadleygracedesigns@gmail.com

Like Hadley Grace Designs on Facebook here.

Oh, and go check out the shop too if you want.....Hadley Grace Designs

Send me an email or leave me a comment too if you want to be a pattern tester sometime too!!
Thanks a bunch!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails