Dresses from Shabby Apple

30% OFF Sale

Thursday, August 4, 2011

New Pattern Showoff AND 30% off EVERY pattern for the big 3-0 Birthday today!!!! Go check it out at Hadley Grace Designs!!
Have you seen the new pattern at Hadley Grace Designs??I think it might be my new fave!

The Amelia Dress Pattern is just the right amount of frilly and fun for your little one! This is a fun pattern to coordinate fabrics and customize to your liking. The ruffled sleeves give this dress just the right amount of flair. The belt gives it a unique look and adds another splash of color for your coordinating fabrics. You can even pair with a short sleeve or long sleeve shirt and a cute pair of tights for the cooler months.Go check out the new pattern and the big Birthday SALE Today only for 30% off!!!!

I am off to eat some CAKE!!!

1 comments:

Paige August 8, 2011 at 11:23 PM  

What a super cute dress and I love the fabrics.

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails