Dresses from Shabby Apple

A couple of Idaho Russets

Saturday, January 2, 2010

If you haven't seen these around the web yet, you might just not be as obsessed as I am at looking at craft blogs. These were one of the must have gifts that I knew I would be making my kids for Christmas. I also knew it was going to be time consuming which is why I think I put it off until Christmas Eve. I think I will never do that again. I am not a procrastinator normally and it just doesn't sit well with me.

So anyway, Ashley has a great tutorial for these cute little friends on her blog and then Jessica added another spin to them that you might like. Go check them out!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

5 comments:

Josh n' Joni January 6, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

So stinkin' cute. I love the idea.

nateandcole January 6, 2010 at 6:30 PM  

Cute! I appreciate you looking at all the craft blogs and summarizing your favorites for me on here! Thanks. :)

Jessica January 23, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

THanks for having a link to my blog for the potato add ons. I appreciate it! I love that you have a boy and girl...mine is still gender confused, I should make another potato.

Unknown February 1, 2011 at 2:59 AM  

Its cute, remind me of mr. and mrs. potato from the movie toy story. Thanks for sharing tutorial link.
--
San Francisco SEO|Seattle SEO|Seattle Real Estate

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails