Dresses from Shabby Apple

A Holiday Break

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sorry I have been a little MIA for the last week. I know we all have been busy with the holidays and I am no exception to that. I have been spending time with my hubby while he is on a break from school. So posts may still be a little lacking for the next week or so. I apologize but the craftiness is heading our way. I already have a ton of cute ideas for projects this year, including a few Valentine's Day things. Can you believe we can already start thinking about V Day? So crazy how quickly time goes.

Happy New Year and I can't wait to get more fun crafty projects going this year...maybe that should be a resolution of mine. I am sure its one I could actually do!!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails