Dresses from Shabby Apple

Blog Swappin' with All Thingz Related

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I am excited to have Bridgette and Rebekah over here from All Thingz Related. They are the dynamic duo that can really craft it up!! Go check out their blog today, I have a fun new project for you over there!!


We are Bridgette and Rebekah from All Thingz Related! We are thrilled to be visiting here at Fun to Craft! Thank you, Stacey, for having us!

If you've never stopped by All Thingz Related, we encourage you to do so! We've both been crafting and creating for a while and together we decided to start our own blog, even though we live over 700 miles apart! Our first post was back in January and we've been loving every minute of blogging!

We thought that we would showcase a few of each other's favorite projects!

{REBEKAH} Some of my favorite projects that Bridgette has made are

her Wooden Pears on a Plank. She cut and stained that board herself!


A gorgeous handmade
Candle Lantern


and her beautiful $8 Rusted Clock, also handmade!


~~~~~~

{BRIDGETTE} Rebekah has so many inspires me all the time, some projects that are my favorites are her Magnetic Recipe Stand. She gave me one for Christmas and I am so PROUD to look at it everyday!



Her most recent post, Over Sized Spool of Thread Book Ends has me ALL giddy! They are AWESOME!


Another recent post, her Simple Boxwood Wreaths! They might be simple but they will wow you when they are done! And don't they look just PERFECT on her pantry doors?

~~~~~~
Creating is our joy and passion and we hope that you can see that each and every time you visit us!

And be sure you do come visit! We host an Anything Related Blog Party, every Tuesday, where you link up YOUR projects and we highlight Our Favorite Thingz that you have made!

Come over and say "hi"!

Those are some awesome projects they have. I have those same pears and I really need to get crackin' on those. They turned out so cute! Thanks again for stopping by today and swappin' with me. You guys are awesome!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails