Dresses from Shabby Apple

'Look at Me' Party Features

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thanks to everyone who linked up and thanks to everyone who checked out all of the fabulous links!! So many fantastic ideas this week you guys!! I could not decide what to feature. They were all so great. You guys rock!!

Here are a few of my favorites:
Craftomaniac has this adorable L letter inside a frame with burlap. I love it all. The whole ensemble just worked.

A little lovely has these super cute topiaries and you would never guess what it is made from. She also shared these:She calls them pizzookies. Um, hello. Yummy!Clean Mama has a great idea for a summer fun container. I must say, I am addicted to summer fun ideas for the kiddos. We all need fun ideas!!Home Sweet Home gives a whole new spin on pot planting. I am loving the height and the colors. Such a great idea!!My *Pink* Life has this completely adorable nursery. How can you not fall in love with it?? I am loving all of it. Makes me want to have another baby just to redo a nursery for!!

If you were featured, snag a button and display it with pride!



Please join in the next party Friday here at Fun to Craft!! I anxiously await all of your inspiring crafts!! I can't wait to see what you link up. You guys are fantastic!!

6 comments:

Unknown June 3, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

Thank you Stacey~ I am so flattered, much love!!! Hugs, Jenn

Clean Mama June 3, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

Thank you Stacey! I'm blushing :)

Brandy June 3, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

Hey Stacey! Thanks for the feature! It's late and we just got back from a 7 hour drive....oh joy. I will definitely grab a button in the am!!

Anonymous,  June 5, 2010 at 12:23 AM  

thank you so much for featuring two of my projects!! :)

Unknown June 10, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

I love looking at your blog! I have just started a blog, so there is not much on it yet. :) I am very inspired by all of the precious crafts you have linked, and I can't wait to make more things. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Visit me at www.whateverislovely-ashley.blogspot.com.

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails