Dresses from Shabby Apple

Few and Far

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hey everyone,

Sorry my crafty posts have been a bit sporadic lately. I was still trying to get over what I think was walking pneumonia. It wiped me out and I had pretty much no energy. Plus, moving and getting settled in was a lot to do too. But I have a few projects I am working on...but I will admit, my posts in the summer might be a little less often than during the year. Mainly because I want to soak up as much of that summer sun and time with family as I can. I hope you can all do the same too!! So I apologize in advance if I sometimes seem not so crafty by my lack of posts!! I will definitely keep doing my blog party and the features from it so no worries there. (I have to have a big list of to do's for the winter inspired by you guys!) I will also show you what I have been up to the last few weeks. Not a lot of crafting per se but some fun stuff nonetheless! But I better run my... 3 year old is terrorizing the outside world and I need to go rescue plants, flowers or anything else that might be considered a road for his cars! Oh, and check back in a little while for the features from last week's party. AND as always, link up your fab ideas at the party tonight!!!

3 comments:

Jessica June 3, 2010 at 10:37 AM  

I hope that you are feeling better!

Unknown June 3, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

Hope you are feeling better soon! Enjoy the summer sun!

Sarah June 3, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

I hope you continue to feel better, Stace! Enjoy summer!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails