Dresses from Shabby Apple

'Look at Me' Party Features

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thank you to everyone who linked up your really fun projects. I loved the ideas this week. SO many great 4th of July ideas too!! You are all so creative!! I always look forward to your projects and this week did not disappoint!

Here are a few of my faves:This pretend mail carriers kit is so cute! Twelve Crafts till Christmas has some super cute crafts.Craftomaniac's Fire Cracker Topiary is SO cute!! I want one for my house!!I lvoe the colors in this Altered Canvas by Paisley Inspirations.Creating a House of Grace has the cutest pantry door. I want to go wild with chalk board paint!Green Bean's Crafterole has this super cute chalkboard tutu. How fun it would be to have in a little girl's room!

If you were featured, snag a button and display it with pride!



Please join in the next party Friday here at Fun to Craft!! I anxiously await all of your inspiring crafts!! I can't wait to see what you link up. You guys are fantastic!!

8 comments:

Unknown June 24, 2010 at 2:32 PM  

Thanks Stacey much much love! Jenn

M.O.T.B June 24, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

You are right the topiary is awesome!

L Simonson June 24, 2010 at 3:51 PM  

THANKS for the feature! I feel so honored!!! I grabbed my button which I will proudly display on my blog :) Thanks again! See you at the linky party next time :)

~Lori@live,laugh,love,create
{paisleyinspirations}

L Simonson June 24, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

Oh, and btw, I am now following! I thought I already was *blush*.

Anonymous,  June 24, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

Hello! from The Craft Cave. I am sending you a award. Please drop by The Craft Cave and check it out.
http://thecraftcave.blogspot.com

Brooke

greenbean June 24, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

omg!...thank you for the feature!...your blog rocks...and to be a part of it is beyond amazing!...

Bonnie @ House of Grace June 24, 2010 at 8:52 PM  

I am honored! Thank you soooo much! Thanks for hosting.
Bonnie

elizabeth @ twelvecrafts June 24, 2010 at 9:48 PM  

Thank you so much for the feature!!!!! I'm so excited!
And I'm lovin' all the other features - so many creative people out there.

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails