Dresses from Shabby Apple

Oh, Savannah...

Monday, October 18, 2010

So my crafting gumption has been bad the last few weeks, like you didn't notice. I love seeing all of your amazing projects on your blogs and in the link party. Otherwise, I would have little to no crafting in my life!!

I still have a ton of things to post from our new place but with being sick a couple weeks ago and then being out of town last week...it didn't happen. Yet. But I must say, if you haven't been to Savannah, GA or Charleston, SC you REALLY need to. Gorgeous areas with such history to observe!Have you gone on any fun trips lately? I am always up for suggestions on places to travel. I just LOVE to travel and see new things.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

4 comments:

Southern Belle October 18, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

Hey, so you are alive! I totally forgot your family was in town and thought you were still sick. Sure have missed you guys!

Anonymous,  October 19, 2010 at 12:07 AM  

Okay, LOVE Savannah, GA. Been there once and Alan and I fell in love with it. Esp. Alan. Beautiful city!

Judy October 19, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

When Bry came over I had to pull out my Savannah/Charleston pictures. Great memories. I'm glad you made it out to Boone Plantation. Sorry you didn't get to eat at my favorite place in Savannah. Sorry Huds didn't see a gator. Can't wait to see the rest of the photos.

Lena K. October 20, 2010 at 1:51 AM  

We're going to Savannah in 3 weeks for the first time! Any must-sees/must-eats?

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails