Dresses from Shabby Apple

Shades of Red

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Our kitchen is decorated in red and black right now. So when we moved in and I started finding some of my clearance treasures from Hobby Lobby, I decided they needed a coat of paint. I got this cute thing for less than 3 bucks. Don't miss out on their clearance sales in January/February. They go crazy getting rid of fantastic home decor stuff. It will eventually be on 90% off. Not bad!!Then I also picked up these lovelies from the Dollar store. Oh, I love dollar store frames with some pizazz.
I added some extra fabric I had and an Eiffel Tower decal in vinyl that I used my Cricut to cut out. SUPER easy!!Put it all together once again....I love how it turned out and my red basket I already had with some bright yellow bananas or oranges, adds just a punch of color that makes me smile every time I see it.

5 comments:

Cassie October 26, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

Great idea!!!
I love the red!!!
I never think about spray painting things until someone else does it.
=)

Anonymous,  October 26, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

I miss you and living by your awesomeness.

The Autocrat: Haley October 26, 2010 at 11:04 PM  

Lovin' some spray paint! Fabulous!

Mare October 27, 2010 at 2:59 AM  

this is a really nice....I like this red ...
thank you so much for sharing....I like work with spray :))
have a good day:)....
greeting from croatia:))....
M....

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails