Dresses from Shabby Apple

The fun is just beginning...

Friday, August 27, 2010

Oh, the joy of moving. I know I have been MIA like you wouldn't believe. I cannot even begin to explain the hassle of moving this time. Once we got here, we couldn't even put together our couch or kitchen table because we couldn't find the screws!! Ah, I tell you I was just about to start searching for kitchen tables on the internet. I was getting so sick of things not being 'put together.'

I have a ton of projects to show you and still so many more to do but I haven't wanted to stop to upload the photos and write the posts. We became obsessed with Lost over the summer and are just about to finish season 5. So please forgive me for doing more projects and spending some time with my hubby watching Lost. I will return sometime soon.

But here is a peek at some of the fun projects:

  • Kitchen Decor
  • Mantle Display
  • Vinyl Lettering in the Dining Room
  • Door Decor
  • Picture Frames
  • Fireplace Cover

I am sure there are more but those are just off the top of my head. Not to mention some dang cute little girl clothes and some fun jewelry for you!!

So enjoy the party links and check back for some more Fun to Craft ideas!! Hope you all had a great summer!

5 comments:

Amanda Joy Petersen August 27, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

Spending time with your spouse is priority:) I am nervous if we have to move next year for Physical Therapy School, but it will be a great adventure...right?:)

Ready Set Create August 27, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

Can't wait to see what you're planning! My hubby and I just got into Lost too! Its totally addicting isn't it?! We're almost to season 4. Its so fun!
♥ Aleesha

Tasha August 27, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

Good luck unpacking! That definitely sounds NOT FUN. Keep hanging in there. We will still be here when you finally get it all squared away. Cannot wait to see your projects when you do get to them :)

Eve August 27, 2010 at 6:01 PM  

Wow, sounds like lots of fun with the hubby! Don't give that up for nothing! :D

Crystal August 27, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

Oh Moving is no fun. I can't wait to see what you've been up to. also I would watch lost over crafting any night I love that show oh and its great you are spending time with your hubby.

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails