Dresses from Shabby Apple

Love Stitched on Groupdealz

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I cannot tell you how much I love Groupdealz!! Getting great things for amazing deals??! Who doesn't love that! I wanted to tell you about their deal today if you haven't been over there yet...don't miss this one!! The best part about it is that you don't have to live in a specific area either. ANYONE can get in on this!! I can think of so many people that need this ring...including me!!

$4 Rosette Ring from Love Stitched ($7 Value)

These darling rings for $4 is a StEaL!!! I love all those colors and the design is just perfect enough to make a statement without being overpowering. Love them!!

Oh, and it says they will ship by Dec. 17th....what an awesome stocking stuffer these are for $4!!

Go to GroopDealz and snatch this one up!


2 comments:

Jen December 14, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

Stacey, have you been to stitchsteals.com and craftysteals.com? They offer some super great deals too. I will have to take a look at groopdealz for sure.
Thanks for sharing,
Jen
http://cariboobutterflycrafts.blogspot.com

Jen December 14, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

You're welcome. I happened upon them doing research for a deal a day site for crafts. They have a past deals page, and they sometimes repeat deals that are very popular. I have seen a lot of Amy Butler items on stitch steals. You can also daily email alerts .
Have fun!
Jen

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails