Dresses from Shabby Apple

Party Decor Part 1

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I wanted to have a bunch of fun decor above the food table at my son's artist party coming up. This is one of the things I am doing: circle garlands.

Take some invisible thread and some circles different sizes. Mine are about 1 inch, 1 1/4 inches and 1 1/2 inches. But it would be cute adding 2 inch or bigger too. I used my cricut to cut them out so it was SUPER fast.Then just come up with some sort of pattern or do a totally random one. I did big, small, medium, small, big, etc. I cut all of my circles of each size out in one color but you could mix and match or you could also just use 2 colors if you wanted.Then just put them lined up as you slowly sew them together. Try not to sew them over on top of one another.Here is the finished product. I love all the bright colors. I left the threads on one side longer so I could use them to attach it to the ceiling with. Soon, I will show you more pics of the finished product once they are hanging with the other decor too. Happy partying!!

1 comments:

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* April 14, 2011 at 7:15 PM  

Those look so cute! I'm sewing some airplanes like that for my baby's 1st birthday next month. Love the circles though. I'm a huge fan of polkadots right now. :)

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails