Dresses from Shabby Apple

Dollar Days at Lettering Delights!!!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I don't know how many of you have heard about Lettering Delights. I have a link to them on the lower right of my blog. Why do I have this there?? Because I absolutely love their products. They have the best graphic designs! They are so cute and fresh. They have SVG files and they also have fonts, cupcake wrappers, candy wrappers....oh the list goes on and on.

I just went there today and bought this art supplies set to use for my son's upcoming art birthday party:

I cannot wait!!

Go check them out....the best part is it is DOLLAR DAYS right now. So almost everything they have on their site is only $1! Can't beat that! Especially if you are wanting to do something fun for a birthday party, spring get together or maybe even Easter.

I am not getting paid to tell you to go there :) Just thought some of you might want to get an AWESOME deal on some great graphics.

Dollar Days

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails