Dresses from Shabby Apple

Party Time

Thursday, April 7, 2011

So you may remember my recent post about getting a KILLER DEAL on some graphics to use for my little guy's bday party here. I am going to be sharing some of the party fun with you over the next week or two. We delivered all the invites yesterday that I designed and I just thought I would share the artist's invite:

So obviously we are doing an artist theme for the party. I was out shopping for a bunch of the party goodies yesterday. I must say, I cannot wait! I might be just as excited for it as my little guy, who asks me every day if the party is today.

I have some fun cupcake toppers I have designed and a bunch of other fun birthday decor to share. Stay tuned. Have any of you ever done an artist party? Or are you planning another birthday party theme? Aren't birthdays the best??

2 comments:

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* April 7, 2011 at 3:41 PM  

Never done an artist party but it sounds like fun! Last year when my oldest turned 7 we did a big Lego theme. It was the bomb!

This year my youngest is turning one and it is an airplane theme. I got the invites from a great seller on etsy. :)

Shannon April 8, 2011 at 8:27 AM  

My daughter had a pottery painting party last year and it was a lot of fun! This year she is all about Rapunzel and Tangled :o)

I'm hosting a Spring Fling gift exchance on my blog... Come check it out!

Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails