Dresses from Shabby Apple

Party Decor Part 4

Monday, April 25, 2011

The table.
I know this can be as simple or as detailed as you want. Since our party was really just for the kiddos not really adults too, I wanted to have it be fun but not too much detail since 4 year olds aren't really used to noticing those types of things too much!
I went for some colorful cupcake toppers. I bought sucker sticks at Michael's and some colorful cardstock. I used a 2 inch scalloped punch to cut the cardstock out with. Then I used some of the designs I got from Lettering Delights along with some photoshop designs and created some cupcake toppers that say Happy Birthday Hudson around the edges and have a fun design in the middle.
I added some little table tents to showcase the food.
Plus it helped add more pizazz to the table. I got those small buckets from Target in the One spot. The perfect colors for our party!
It was so fun to create some little extras for the table. It made it all worth it when Hudson said "it was the best Christmas decorations he had ever seen". I don't know why he said Christmas but at least he liked the decor!

1 comments:

Unknown June 18, 2011 at 10:12 AM  

Hello! I Miss Fiomat! the decor is really amazing. In my blog i have also arts and crafts to share. Also we can exchange links :)! I leave my site, blog and e-mail

www.editorialhilder.com
www.editorialhilder.blogspot.com
detallitos@editorialhilder.com

Ah!, if you want to publish your work in my blog are also welcome, just send me an email n.n!

Greetings and Kisses

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails