Dresses from Shabby Apple

Hostage Week Giveaway #2

Monday, May 10, 2010

So there is this creative lady named Nicole. She has this great shop:

She is gracious enough to be giving away a $10 gift certificate plus free shipping towards any item in her shop. The best part about it is that her hats are so darn cheap. So you can pick one up with that. What about this so cute blue one?Oh, this one melts my heart!This one is adorable too. Those flowers on them are darling. Here is how you enter...

1. Go to her shop and pick out your favorite item. Come back here and tell me which one it is in a comment.

2. Follow Fun to Craft and let me know in another comment.



Giveaway closes midnight on Sunday, May 16th. Winner will be chosen randomly and announced May 17th. Good luck!!

32 comments:

Unknown,  May 10, 2010 at 7:34 AM  

I love the dark red beanie!!!

Jennifer,  May 10, 2010 at 7:41 AM  

OH my goodness! I am in love with the yellow spring hat! I am expecting a baby girl in August and this would look spectacular on her! :)

Kim,  May 10, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

I love the yellow spring hat. It is adorable.

Kim,  May 10, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

I am already following.

Amy,  May 10, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

I'd have to go with the pink one!

Stacey,  May 10, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

I love the Brown Beanie with visor and rose flower. So cute!

stacewalk @gmail dot com

Stacey,  May 10, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

I'm a follower!!

staceywalk @ gmail dot com

Nancy,  May 10, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

I love the cream one with the pink flower.

skcoe,  May 10, 2010 at 5:50 PM  

My sister is having her baby in a few weeks and she was just saying she had too much pink and not enough yellow, so I'd have to say the yellow spring hat!

sikcoe@gmail.com

skcoe,  May 10, 2010 at 5:51 PM  

I'm your follower!

sikcoe@gmail.com

Megan,  May 10, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

I looked at her site the other night, and my favorite is the last picture on the post--the white one with the purple flower! So cute!

Melissa,  May 10, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

I love the blue skull cap. Wish I had money to buy the puppy patchwork blanket!

Susan,  May 10, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

I love the Dark Purple (Plum) Beanie with flower.
Susan

http://heknowstheplanshehasforus.blogspot.com/

Susan,  May 10, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

I am a follower.

Susan

http://heknowstheplanshehasforus.blogspot.com/

Misty,  May 12, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

I'm a sucker for brimmed hats!

TJ and Stephanie,  May 13, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

The cream skull cap with rose flower is adorable, Also the brown beanie with brim. I can't decide which I like more!

Anonymous,  May 14, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

I love the teal scallop one.

Anonymous,  May 14, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

I follow FTC

Lori,  May 15, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

i like the brown with the rose colored flower. It would look so cute on my new granddaughter.

alli,  May 15, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

My favorite is the Violet Spring Bonnet w/white flower!

northssclub at yahoo dot com

alli,  May 15, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

I'm a follower!

northssclub at yahoo dot com

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails