Dresses from Shabby Apple

Chalkboard Vinyl Decal Deal

Friday, February 25, 2011

Has anyone else been trying to get more organized this year?? There is an AMAZING GroopDealz deal going on right now that can totally help!!
$4 for 4 Oval Chalkboard Vinyl Decals - Free Shipping ($9 Value) Yep. That is $4 for 4 Oval chalkboard vinyl decals with FREE SHIPPING!!! That is an amazing deal. Who couldn't use these? I was just trying to think of all the places I could use these in my house....the kitchen, the pantry, the bathroom, the kiddos rooms, my closets. Ugh...so many places! Good thing they are such a good deal!!

This deal is going on now through Sunday...DO NOT MISS THIS ONE!! It is such a great deal and how fun would those be on your cute containers?? Click here to snatch it up!

2 comments:

Jill March 3, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

Those are super cute! And great deal, thanks for sharing!

Emily August 13, 2011 at 12:09 AM  

I know this "deal" is over but can you please, please, please tell me where I can get these now? My email is emily@gleukos.com. THANK YOU!!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails