Dresses from Shabby Apple

New Fave

Saturday, December 19, 2009

My new favorite addition to my Christmas decor this year came from inspiration from the Shanty sisters. I just love their blog. Such cute ideas!! The Joy plaques were something I knew I would make as soon as I saw them. (So were the apothecary jars but I am waiting for my mom's next trip out here!) I would have finished these up sooner but the weather was not exactly cooperating with me. If only I had a garage...but luckily for me, the snow melted and the sun shined, and that was the greatest day of my life. Well, maybe not really but at least I was able to go out and spray paint. Hallelujah!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

1 comments:

Patricia December 19, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

These are adorable!
I bought some finials on etsy and I cannot wait to finally craft with them. I am thinking something for Valentines Day!
You have inspired me to craft!
Blessings
Patricia

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails