Dresses from Shabby Apple

'Look at Me' Party!!!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Welcome to the PaRtY!!!



Rules (if you want to call 'em that)
Link up any creative post and link up to the post (NOT your main blog URL). Snag a button and get the word out about 'Look at me, I'm so Crafty!' at Fun to Craft by putting it in your post or on the side of your blog. That way people know where you are partying!

Just for fun, why don't you visit the blog linked up before yours and comment. That way everyone is shown some love and it may even introduce you to some new blogs. You can always check out any other ideas too!!

Thanks for linking up! I can't wait to see what inspiration is out there!

Oh, and if the linky isn't working...like they don't sometimes....just email me your link (funtocraft@gmail.com) and I will add it for you.



9 comments:

Sharon@Keen Inspirations June 17, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

Thanks for hostessing again this week! I find alot of inspiring projects here!
Happy Friday!
Sharon@KeenInspirations

Leanne June 17, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

Thanks for the fun party again.

Cap Creations June 17, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

Stacey, thanks so much for hosting! Now I'm off to see some great projects!

Sharon@Keen Inspirations June 17, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

I left earlier without inviting you to my garden party! I'd love to have you join me for my Garden party at Keen Inspirations starting next Wednesday-Friday ! Bring an Outdoor/garden or summer project to share...we'll have giveaways all 3 days!
Hope to seee you there!
Sharon@Keeninspirations

Ashley June 20, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

I love your blog!
I gave you a 'Beautiful Blog' Award!
Ashley @ No Apologies
http://noapologycrafts.blogspot.com/2010/06/aww-shucks.html

Life in Rehab July 9, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

Thanks for hosting once again, and I hope you're having a blast on vacation!

Unknown July 9, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

Thanks so much for hosting the party!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails