Dresses from Shabby Apple

'Look at Me' Party!!!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Welcome to the PaRtY!!!



Rules (if you want to call 'em that)
Link up any creative post and link up to the post (NOT your main blog URL). Snag a button and get the word out about 'Look at me, I'm so Crafty!' at Fun to Craft by putting it in your post or on the side of your blog. That way people know where you are partying!

Just for fun, why don't you visit the blog linked up before yours and comment. That way everyone is shown some love and it may even introduce you to some new blogs. You can always check out any other ideas too!!

Thanks for linking up! I can't wait to see what inspiration is out there!

Oh, and if the linky isn't working...like they don't sometimes....just email me your link (funtocraft@gmail.com) and I will add it for you.



12 comments:

Bonnie @ House of Grace July 22, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

Hi Stacey,

Thanks for hosting!!! Have a great weekend.

Bonnie :)

Allison {A Glimpse Inside} July 22, 2010 at 10:35 PM  

I am having problems linking up. I have tried three times and it hasn't appeared. Is it just me or others having this problem too?!

Laurie in SC July 22, 2010 at 10:57 PM  

Once I linked up, when the main page came back up the linky part of the post was gone :(

Morgan//Nuts and Bows July 23, 2010 at 3:00 AM  

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope that you have a great day!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!

Joy Beadworks July 23, 2010 at 7:33 AM  

I'm a new follower here today..What great ideas!
www.joybeadworks.blogspot.com

Unknown July 23, 2010 at 8:25 AM  

hi stacey! thanks so much for hosting a great linky party! it's so much fun to share with all of these talented folk!

hugs,

michele (michelemademe.blogspot.com)

Kitschalicious July 23, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

Hi Stacey! Love the party! Same as Laurie above, once I linked, the linky part is gone too!

Ami Allison July 23, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

Thanks again for hosting another awesome party!! :)

Lolly Jane July 23, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

thanks for hosting, we're your newest follower and just found your blog. so cute!

check us out: we're having a week of tutorials ending with a giveaway...something new. :)

have a great wknd!

L Simonson July 23, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!

Kitty Deschanel July 27, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

I'm looking forward to checking out some news blogs I've found through here. Thanks!
I linked to you on my blog :)

Kitty Deschanel August 3, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

Ooooh, last to sneak in before the linking option closed. I feel like a ninja! ;)

In celebration of reaching 200 followers, I am having my 1st ever link party. If you get a chance, I’d love for you to stop by!

Come Link Up With LambAround! WOO HOO!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails