Dresses from Shabby Apple

Who doesn't need this??

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I am in awe at all of the craft blogs out there now. I love it! I think where there was once maybe 10-20 crafty blogs, there are now literally hundreds. I used to worry about competing and staying up on followers. I realized that it didn't really matter who has more or less followers than someone else. What matters is inspiring yourself and others to craft new fun things!

I started noticing some of the big bloggers posting less often and also some giving their blogs up altogether. I also decided to take a break. My family needed it and I needed it. While I loved all the new blogs before, I am REALLY lovin' them now. I cannot tell you how many cute crafty bloggers there are out there. I mean, we all have our faves but I still love to check out all the new ones too. I am always inspired and I know my house will be cuter because of it!!

One blogger who has been around for awhile and has some awesome ideas is Jessica at Running with Scissors. I was completely lovin' her sewing table post she did the other day. I need one of these!! The thing I love about it, is that it actually looks doable. I think I can make this without a lot of tools too. Thanks for inspiring me Jessica. And to everyone else, keep the ideas coming. I love seeing what you create and I love seeing all of your blog success too.

4 comments:

Unknown July 14, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

Check out my brand new blog!!
youngancrafty.blogspot.com

Amanda July 14, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

That is definitely a cool table. I just wish I could browse blogs ALL DAY , there's so much out there to look at you just can't keep up! That's why I love the link parties :)

amieggs July 14, 2010 at 5:15 PM  

I looove reading other people's craft blogs too... sometimes I get over-inspired and wanna end up doing too much stuff!!!!

Anonymous,  July 14, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

I love that table. I spend way too much time reading and browsing blogs. I don't spend nearly enough time on my blog. There's just too much out there I have blogger ADD :)

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails