Dresses from Shabby Apple

Oh, the move...

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer time is really my favorite time of year. I know it is hot and yucky on days but it is just always so bright and cheery. I never really mind waking up early since it is so sunny outside too. And not that the summer is over yet or anything, but we are gearing up for our next BIG move across the US. We will be going from Idaho to Georgia after my hubby finishes the bar here.

I am really excited for our new place so I really hope it isn't a let down. I have been looking at some Area Rugs. There are so many colors and designs. What is a girl to do?! I can't decide but I know with having hardwood in our living room, I will definitely want one.I have also been spying down some new Bath Accessories. I am really getting tired of our current shower curtain. I want a new look. Plus, we will have 3 bathrooms in our new place instead of just 2 like our old one and I will need more shower curtains and bath accessories. These polka dot ones are pretty fun.
I am also looking for new Storage options too. I was not lovin' our set up in our old place mainly because of lack of storage and space. I am hoping with being quite a bit bigger, this place will not make us feel so cramped. I love this black leather box. So classy, yet functional.We are also looking at some Kids Furniture. My little man needs his own twin bed once we settle down and I want it to be cute too. I figure why spend money on something that isn't going to last us. I want something that can grow older with him. I love this option with the dark wood and the storage underneath. I really wish a Flat Screen TV was in our future too. Those things are so thin and nice. Maybe one day...The move will be nice....once it is over! Hopefully once it is over too, I can start being a regular blogger again too!

3 comments:

Life in Rehab July 14, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

Wow, what a huge move! But Atlanta is amazing. Congrats on the hubby and the bar, and I hope all goes smoothly.

Camille July 14, 2010 at 12:48 PM  

i am moving from Idaho to Florence, SC this weekend! Good luck with your move! It's going to be a big change from Idaho! I am nervous excited!

allaboutmommies.blogspot.com

Michelle Johnston July 17, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

Georgia??? I thought you were headed to CA? Well, you are welcome here if you need a spot to stop for the night close to Kansas City:) Good luck! Are you flying with the kids? I hope so:) Have fun on the East coast!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails