Dresses from Shabby Apple

'Look at Me' Party!!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Ok...so I am sorry this is late!! I have been traveling but.....
Welcome to the PaRtY!!!



Rules (if you want to call 'em that)
Link up any creative post and link up to the post (NOT your main blog URL). Snag a button and get the word out about 'Look at me, I'm so Crafty!' at Fun to Craft by putting it in your post or on the side of your blog. That way people know where you are partying!

Just for fun, why don't you visit the blog linked up before yours and comment. That way everyone is shown some love and it may even introduce you to some new blogs. You can always check out any other ideas too!!

Thanks for linking up! I can't wait to see what inspiration is out there!

Oh, and if the linky isn't working...like they don't sometimes....just email me your link (funtocraft@gmail.com) and I will add it for you.



6 comments:

Unknown July 2, 2010 at 4:21 PM  

Thanks Stacey for the linky party, have a fab. 4th of July~ Hugs, Jenn

Morgan//Nuts and Bows July 2, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope that you have a great weekend!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} July 2, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

Thanks for hosting! Have a happy 4th!!

Bev

Unknown July 2, 2010 at 6:11 PM  

Thanks for hosting! Happy 4th!

Leanne July 3, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

Thanks for hosting again. Have a great 4th!

L Simonson July 5, 2010 at 11:10 PM  

Thanks for hosting! Hope you had a fabulous 4th! PS- If you have time, check out my blog. I have passed along a little award to your blog :)

www.paisleypassions.blogspot.com

~Lori S.

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails