Dresses from Shabby Apple

Cleaning Tools

Friday, January 8, 2010

I think with the beginning of the year, most of us are thinking about cleaning and organizing. I know I am, or at least I know I should be. It made me remember a gift I made for Christmas for my Mom. It was crocheted dishcloths. This was a really easy pattern too. I wish I could say I am talented enough to come up with this pattern on my own, but nah, I'm not. I found it here.They have a lot of free patterns for different crochet projects all over the web. But sometimes there are also patterns on the underside of the labels of the yarn that turn out great too. I did a Granny Square washcloth that came from the label and now it is one of my favorites. So get cleaning now or crocheting...just do something. Sorry I got carried away. That was really for me. I have not had a whole lot of motivation lately with the hubby out of school and all. But that all ends soon so I am sure I will be pumping out more projects in no time. Sorry I have been a slacker and hopefully I will have some more fun things to inspire you and vice versa.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

3 comments:

Katie January 11, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

Hi Stacey,

Crafting is Fun, that's for sure!
Just to let you know I just put your craft button in my sidebar on my blog.

Happy Crafting and Happy New Year!
You are a fun mom, looks like you and your kiddos, and Mike are all doing great. Can't wait to hear what your future adventures will be? I hope some of those adventures involve Idaho.

Unknown January 12, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

That looks like a fun piece of Janitorial Supplies, and probably even more fun to create.

nateandcole February 9, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

I'm halfway done on one of these dishrags. Love the crocheted ones. And I like this simple, cute pattern. Thanks.

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails