Dresses from Shabby Apple

Redo: Ugly Stool

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I found this beauty at Goodwill for 2 bucks. Almost felt embarrassed even buying it but I knew that I could transform it into something GrEaT. I had a vision, just wasn't sure what! I got home and instantly knew. Some spray paint (love that stuff!), a piece of scrapbook paper in the stockpile, and some mod podge later, it looked fab! No longer embarrassed to have it around, my nasty linoleum floor on the other hand...you will have to forgive me for! Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!



DIY Day @ ASPTL

8 comments:

onegirliegirl December 8, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

I love it!! It's definatley an improvement.

xoxo ~Lisa

Unknown December 8, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

Now this is definitely a Drab to Fab Makeover and just my style! Thanks for sharing & inspiring! Stop by and see my creation this week and let me know what you think!

Shirley December 8, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

That is really cute. Great job!!

Unknown December 8, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

LOVE what you can do with scrapbook paper.. great idea and looks so cute!!

Unknown December 9, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

Hi Stacy,
I give you an A plus for that makeover!

Thanks for linking up with me!

jen December 11, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

what a rescue on that item! very cute~!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails