Dresses from Shabby Apple

Help!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Okay, so first things first...what do you think of the new blog look??

Now for your help. I was going to share a lovely craft with you today. One I have been dying to finish for a few weeks. But I noticed paint got chipped off so I went to respray that small section. (I think my rambunctious 3 year old was the culprit!) But as I sprayed, it started bubbling and it spread. So I sanded it down a bit (probably not as good as I should have because I was also working on another craft at the same time.) But then when I sprayed it again, it bubbled even further. Now it is a large spot that needs to be recovered. But I am afraid it will just keep bubbling! I know this happened before but I can't remember what I did to get it to stop. So I put it to you....What do you do when this happens to you? Puh-lease tell me I am not the only one!!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

3 comments:

Unknown April 28, 2010 at 7:56 PM  

I really like the new look! You added some zing without overcluttering it...still looks nice an clean.

Hope you get some answers to your problem!

Christy April 28, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

I love the buttons, and sequins....and I sure wish I had a solution to your other problem....but I have a standard of 'unexcellence' and I pretend that little hiccups like that give it the 'homemade look' I save the perfection for Hallmark. ;o) I will be curious to see if you find a solution, in case I ever feel like improving my mishaps. ;o)

Beansieleigh April 29, 2010 at 7:43 AM  

Hi Stacey! LOVE your new header! The colors are beautiful, and I love the buttons and sequins!.. even the lettering! Good luck with the spray painting. Wish I could help you too, but I don't have an answer for you, as I can't recall ever running into that problem. Now I'm curious to see what others say would help! ~tina

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails