Dresses from Shabby Apple

My Bella Baby

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Kayla is the 'oh so creative' owner of My Bella Baby. She is also a new sponsor here at Fun to Craft. She has some adorable items in her shop. Check these Little Washies out:I first saw them and thought, "Genius!!" She really is a genius and so are these. She sent me a package to try out. I am telling you, these really are as good as they look and sound.They are these darling washies that are so perfect for bath time. They are just the right size to squirt some bath soap onto and scrub a cute baby down. It lathers up well and is such an easy way to give a bath.She also makes them with a minky fabric, the Soft Little Washies. Those look very soft and comfy. You can slip your hand in the strap and scrub as needed. It stays on well and is so nice. My husband was singing his praises of them too. I say if he is sold, then that is an added bonus!! Plus, they are really well made and are VERY inexpensive. Less than a pack of washcloths and WAY cuter!! She has them in a TON of different darling fabrics that you can check out here. She also has other great items in her shop too. She has these cute contoured burpcloths.These Little Miss Hair Clips are so fun too. I can just see them in a little princess's hair. Check out all of the hair clips she has here.She also has this great travel changing pad. One side is a knit black and white funky flower fabric and the other is super soft black minky fabric. There is a layer of batting in between for extra thickness. It would be super soft to change your favorite baby's bum. Go see it here.What can this girl not do? She also has these darling Bella Booties in her shop. I love these pink ones.

She has even more cuteness in her shop than I showed you. She is amazing!! Oh, and to sweeten the deal...She is offering 15% off your total purchase (before shipping) until the end of May. Just remember to use discount code "funtocraft" at checkout in the notes to seller section and the 15% will be reimbursed after the sale is complete. Go see all of her creative goodness at her shop My Bella Baby.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  April 20, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

Oh my goodness Stace! These are awesome! So dang cute!

Jeni G April 21, 2010 at 12:34 AM  

The booties are so adorable. i love little soft booties for my babies feet.

Tasha April 21, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

That is seriously a DARLING shop!!! I am loving those washing clothes. But seriously, all of it is amazing!

Amanda Joy Petersen April 21, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

I need to get a pair of booties for Abbie. She is about ready to finally walk, but she is so little that shoes don't ever fit her and are too bulky.

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails