Dresses from Shabby Apple

Inspired Book

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I was thrilled when Misty contacted me and told me she had made a book for her hubby inspired by this and this. I love the spin she did on hers. She even went all out and added pictures too. It turned out darling. I just love it!! Thanks again Misty for sharing it with me. Made me get the warm fuzzies to know I inspired someone! Go check it out on her blog here.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway going on now until Thursday!!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

2 comments:

Unknown April 17, 2010 at 3:28 PM  

What a darling little book!

Lisa B. April 18, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

I love it! I've got a book to do, I just need to get started. :)

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails