Dresses from Shabby Apple

Packing Tip

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Have you seen my latest sponsor, Royal Rabbit Designs? She has some delectable items in her shop. They look good enough to eat! Be sure to check them out.

..............................................................................................................

Here is my first packing tip. Have I started yet? Um, no. But I still have a tip for you! (I am sure there might be more to come too.)

Check out Craigslist in your area for free boxes. There might just be someone who has recently moved who wants to get rid of theirs...better yet, list yours if you have just moved to share the wealth! A good friend of mine just gave me some great boxes she snatched off of Craigslist for FREE. I am SO thankful she shared with me!

And, if you are still looking for boxes or your Craigslist is a dud, I have heard that Walmart's meat department has some great sturdy ones that you could try to get. Just make sure you don't get any that are nasty. Just sayin.'

Oh, and I apologize for the lack of creative inspiration on my part lately. I am gearing up for the move, my hubby is gearing up for his last final and life has been crazy. I hope to get back to all regular craftiness soon though so don't give up on me!!

As far as Hostage Week, it is going to be AWESOME!! I will fill you in with more very soon.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails