Dresses from Shabby Apple

SO Cute!!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thank you to everyone for joining in this week's Spring has Sprung Party. It was AWESOME!! So many different fun, creative bloggers. I loved all of the projects and enjoyed checking out everyone's blogs. There were a few new ones for me too, which is always fun!

Here are a few of the fun ideas linked up:Nine is Fine has these great World Market inspired wall treatment. I had a hard time telling which one was hers and which was the store one. She did an amazing job!!
House of Hepworth's transformation of her soap container is so sweet!! I love how it totally changes the look of her sink with a more sleek looking container. I want one!
All Things Thrifty's amazing headboard. I am just loving the yellow and black combo. Those nightstands are too die for too. It makes me want to totally redo my bedroom!!I love these oven mitts and hot pads at Keepin The Castle. I saw these and knew I wanted to make some for myself!!Lemon Tree Creations has these darling rosette mobiles. I cannot believe they were once wiffle balls. I think every little girl's room needs some of these...including mine. Guess I have a project to do now!! House of Smith's Chic bathroom wall treatment has me inspired to cut some vinyl decals of my own. Just LOVE this. Those knobs are just darling too!


Anyone who was featured, please go ahead and grab one of my featured buttons below and put it on your blog.



Please join in the next linky party Friday here at Fun to Craft!! There is going to be a slight change...but it will still be the same fun party! I anxiously await all of your fun crafts!!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

5 comments:

House of Smiths April 8, 2010 at 11:39 PM  

Wow! Thanks so much for the feature!
I'm totally honored!

I LOVE that headboard! SO cute!
What a task!

Shelley

Allison @ House of Hepworths April 9, 2010 at 1:12 AM  

Thanks for the feature!! I'll make sure to add your button!! :)

xoxo

Becky April 9, 2010 at 2:50 AM  

Thanks for the feature! How fun is that?! I grabbed a button!

Becky

Jenn April 10, 2010 at 5:12 PM  

Hope you are having fun at the UBP! :)

I'm following your blog now...I LOVE crafty things too and I see you have a lot of fun ideas here!!

Jenni ("Miss Tutu")
My UBP blog post: How to Make a Tutu blog - hope you will stop by and say hi! :) and Mom Blogger $100 Cash Contest

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails