Dresses from Shabby Apple

Look at who is Crafty!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Thank you to everyone for joining in the 'Look at me, I'm SO Crafty!' Party. It was our biggest party yet!! WAHOO! It was so much fun to see everyone's craftiness. I am always amazed at the fun wide range of projects. So inspiring!!

Here are a few that I kept thinking about....

I am loving No. 504 Main's Ruffled Screen. It is so fun! I have never seen anything like it. Our Daily Chocolate has some adorable cheap frames. She added a little glitter to it that I just love.The Appraiser's Wife tried her hand at Mod Podge and I just love it. Monograms are so fun.
Under the Table and Dreaming has a gorgeous pirate party. She went all out. And I mean all out. It looks immaculate. I love it all.Anyone who was featured, please go ahead and grab one of my featured buttons below and put it on your blog.



Please join in the next party Friday here at Fun to Craft!! I anxiously await all of your fun crafts!!

I used Random.org to pick the winner of the ad space. It was #19 Cute as a Fox. Congratulations!! And because I am feeling nice, I will go ahead and give away two spaces since we were SO close to that 150 mark. The second winner is #5 Live. Laugh. Make Something. Email me and we will work out the details!!

Oh, and everyone come enter the giveaway tomorrow....Yep, that is right. Another giveaway. This is one I wish I could enter!!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

6 comments:

Unknown April 14, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

CUTE Cute CUTTTTEEE STUFF! THNX FOR SHARING, n linking them!

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming April 14, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

Fabulous features - Wow, Thanks so much Stacey for linking the Pirate Party - I greatly appreciate it! I look forward to more fun parties! {so excited!}

Threeundertwo April 14, 2010 at 11:24 PM  

Great idea to link up your partiers! I love those pirate cupcakes.

Unknown April 15, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

Thanks so much for featuring my frames! Now I'm off to check out the other great ideas!

Holly Lefevre April 15, 2010 at 3:33 PM  

Thanks for featuring my crazy wreath...I have more screen crafts to come...I am in love with screen!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails