Dresses from Shabby Apple

Blog Swappin' with Crystal's Craft Spot

Thursday, June 17, 2010

So excited to have Crystal from Crystal's Craft Spot here swappin' with me. I am over at her spot featuring some fave projects of mine. Go check them out and all of her fun craftiness!!

Hi Everyone! I am so excited to blog swap with Stacey today. I just love her cute blog and great craft ideas.

I am Crystal from Crystal's Craft Spot. Its my little spot to share my current craft projects, tutorials, recipes, and ideas I want to use in the future. I have also started a craft challenge every Wednesday and Feature yourself Friday that I would love for you to join. I try to post something new almost everyday and I enjoy a variety of crafts. It is my way to relax and take a break from a busy day. Here's a little more about me: I've been married for 5 1/2 years to the greatest guy ever.

I am a stay at home mom of two adorable little girls (4 and almost 2). They keep me very busy. When they are awake we spend our time playing, learning, making messes, and occasionally cleaning.

I teach my daughter preschool at home and we post our fun activities and crafts on our preschool blog.

I love to read, watch Lost, and movies

I love Blogs! I love looking at others for crafty inspiration, I love staying in touch with old friends and making new friends (I show up as the Harris family if I comment or follow your blog-sorry for any confusion)

Here are some of my favorite projects you will find on my blog:

Sweet Baby Plates

Come by Crystal's Craft Spot anytime for more crafts and tutorial. Thanks again for letting me stop by. Its been a lot of fun!

Love all of the cute projects she has created. What fun stuff!! Go check out her blog and be amazed!!

1 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy June 17, 2010 at 8:22 AM  

Every thing is great, I love the baby plates!! Cute!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails