Dresses from Shabby Apple

'Look at Me' Party Features

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thanks to everyone for sharing their SUPER crafty ideas at the last party. Love, love, love all the ideas! Here are a few of my faves:

Summer fun is always a high priority for me. I am lovin' Clean Mama's weekly themes. I posted something about that on my personal blog last year but I am loving her ideas!!Life in My Pj's has a very cute rendition to the washer necklace. I am in love with those flowers!!Crafty Cupboard has a darling idea for a lifesaver while camping. This is a must have for the summer!!
Flamingo Toes has some great road trip ideas for kids. Oh, anything to keep them busy!! These are some REALLY cute ideas. Creative Urges has some super cute tote bags made out of something you wouldn't think. I love how fancy they look.If you were featured, snag a button and display it with pride!



Please join in the next party Friday here at Fun to Craft!! I anxiously await all of your inspiring crafts!! I can't wait to see what you link up. You guys are fantastic!!

5 comments:

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} June 9, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

Stacey,
Thanks so much for the feature and for hosting every week! Can't wait to check out some of the ideas I missed last week. :)

Ela@NewFamilyOnTheBlock.com June 9, 2010 at 11:52 PM  

Hi Stacey!!

Thanks so much for the feature! I feel so honored.

~Ela

Hancock June 10, 2010 at 4:17 AM  

new follower. Hope I can link up at your next party!

Elisheva June 18, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

I am a new follower and I just love your blog. I love to meet new blogger friends and see new blogs. Thanks and have a great weekend.

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails