Dresses from Shabby Apple

'Look at Me' Party Features

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thank you to everyone who linked up a project at last week's party. Some really great ideas for home decor, recipes, fun things for kids and SO much more!! Here are a few of my faves:


The Hand Me Down House's solar lights. Oh, so cool!!Craftomaniac's Bored Board is just the thing you need to keep kiddos entertained!Oopsey Daisy's 4th Display is so cute with that denim and burlap.Apron Senorita's chocolate apron is so glamorous and luxurious looking.That Looks Like Craft's redo from ugly to lovely is beautiful. I love the blue color!Oh, and make sure you are not missing out on Sugar Bee's photography tips. She is such a sweetheart and may even help you spruce up your photos. By the way, I have that lens and it is a definite MUST have!! If you were featured, snag a button and display it with pride!



Please join in the next party Friday here at Fun to Craft!! I anxiously await all of your inspiring crafts!! I can't wait to see what you link up. You guys are fantastic!!

3 comments:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy June 30, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

Stacey, you are the absolute BEST!! Thank you for featuring my flowers! Have a fabulous day!

~Alison

Unknown June 30, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

Stacey~ you rock!!! super sweet of you to feature me again, I love it, really i do. Thanks so much. Jenn

Ginger June 30, 2010 at 11:25 PM  

Stacey,
I love participating in the link ups! So many fun ideas! And being featured is such a nice surprise! Thank you so much for featuring my console redo!
Thanks again!
Ginger

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails