Dresses from Shabby Apple

Oh Vanity!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

So most of you that have been following this crafty blog of mine know that we recently moved, more like relocated while my husband studies for the bar. Then at the end of July we will be up for another move across country for another year of school. But I must tell you, I was a little disappointed that we moved out of our last place. Not because it was the newest or nicest place, but because ever since we moved there, they have been working on doing refinancing to remodel.

Of course, it wouldn't be ironic unless they started actually working on it until right after we moved....which they did. They told us they are replacing the kitchen cabinets and counters, the flooring in both bathrooms, new windows and doors, and new vanities in both bathrooms. I can't wait to stop by and check it all out when they are finished.

This got me thinking about having a new bathroom vanity. If I was building my own house, (which I hope happens sooner than I think it probably will!!) I think I might want something like this:or this:or maybe this:Oh, a girl can dream....But I am looking forward to our next place. It is going to be bigger, newer and hopefully our last stopping point before buying a house again. Wahoo!!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  June 10, 2010 at 9:38 PM  

I love that last roomy vanity photo! And I'll try to sneak in and take some photos of your old place. They're now working on the roof (it's so much nicer) and the rest of the guts inside....
Thanks for sharing :)
~Dahlia

Amanda Joy Petersen June 11, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

I love the first one. I am always drawn to dark woods. The sad thing is, my husband doesn't like those sinks:( But like you said a girl can dream:)

P.S. I switched my site. It is now joyinthejumble.com

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails