Dresses from Shabby Apple

Blog Swappin' with Le Chateau des Fleurs

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So happy to have Frenchy here today from Le Chateau des Fleurs. She is too cute and I love her French twist on things. Go check out her blog too!


Hello everyone! My Nickname is Frenchy. I was born in Paris France and grew up there. I met my husband visiting Utah and stayed here. I have been in the States for 13 years. You can take the girl out of Paris but you cannot take Paris out of the girl. My blog is about my life, family and crafts...I would say...with a French twist.
I love building fun memories for my family and have a blast doing it!

My blog is Le Chateau des Fleurs
Thank you Stacey for my fun visit here today!

I have a Garden craft for you. My kids love it, my friends copied it and it makes me happy.

This is a very cute idea if you want a Fairy garden but don't have your yard finished like me. It is in a pot...



I planted strawberries and pansies as a base for the planting...

The other plants change has they die or stop flowering. You can keep the plants in their pots also if you want and plant them in your yard when they stop flowering like Perennials...




I made this cute sign years ago and attached it to a garden mini trellis...

I used acrylic paints.

The sign is a wood plaque from the craft store i printed the words i wanted in a pretty font....Copied it on transfer paper

Painted the rest...


I plant one tall plant behind.....Smaller in front...



The Mums went bad so i replaced them...I replaced the tulips too...




Great plants next...Changing with the season...

Here they are now...





Happy gardening week!


Thanks to Frenchy. Love her beautiful flowers and sign. She has some really fun ideas and always has some great things she does with her kiddos too. Go check out her blog Le Chateau des Fleurs.

5 comments:

Debby June 23, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

Frenchy is the sweetest person. CHeck out her blog for the most amazing parties that she does for her kids.

Unknown June 23, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

Fun to do a blog swap with you.
Love your blog. Love crafts! Xo
Frenchy

Annie June 23, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

Hi, I'm visiting from Le Chateau des Fleurs. I love to do crafts, so off to start reading your blog.

highheeledlife June 23, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

Stacey, I just learned about you at Frenchy's blog le chateaudes fleurs. You are so creative too! I wish I could come up with the things Frenchy and you do - you both truely have a great talent. I follow Frenchy and will also start following you ... one can never have to many fun creative blogs to be inspired by!! HHL

If you have a chance pop over for a vist
www.attitudeivlife.blogspot.ocm

highheeledlife June 23, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

sorry that was .com not .ocm

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails