Dresses from Shabby Apple

Blog Swappin' with I Heart Naptime

Friday, June 4, 2010

Alright Fun to Craft Readers, welcome the darling Jamielyn today from I Heart Naptime. Go check out her blog too. I am over there today.


Hey! I'm Jamielyn from I naptime w/ chocolate sundaes!
I’m so excited to be guest blogging on Fun To Craft! I love the name...because I've been seriously addicted lately, it's SO fun!

I'm going to share with you a few of my favorite posts today. Click the link to find the tutorials.

Modpodged Ribbon Holder - you won't believe the before shots...
A desk I found on craiglist for 30 bucks...

& our kitchen makeover we just finished! I am LOVING the white cabinets! Come check out the whole process. It was a TON of work, but SOO worth it!
Thanks Stacey for having me, I had fun swapping with you! I'd love for all of you to come on by Inaptime and say hello. :)

Also join us Sat-Mon for a weekend wrap up party to show off all YOUR fun projects!




Thanks so much to Jamielyn for being here today. She is truly amazing...and pretty darn cute too!! Go check out her blog and her awesome projects!

4 comments:

Fancy Pants June 4, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

Wow! What great projects! I love the ribbon holder! Too cute :)

Amanda Joy Petersen June 4, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

I love making those cheesecakes. The sad thing is my husband hates warm fruit or fruit desserts. He likes plain old chocolate. No lemon squares, homemade peach cobbler, or fruit salsa with with cinnamon sugar chips for him. I know he must be crazy, but I love him:)

P.S. moved my blog. It is no www.joyinthejumble.com

Have a great weekend, glad you are feeling better!

Unknown June 4, 2010 at 7:06 PM  

Yummy, cute, gorgeous! Those are the words that come to my mind. Great post!

Jenn June 9, 2010 at 6:59 PM  

She is talented and has great hair too!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails