Dresses from Shabby Apple

'Look at Me' Party Features

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thank you to everyone who linked up some really fun projects. You are all so creative!! I always look forward to your projects and this week did not disappoint!

Here are some I wanted to feature:
The Train to Crazy has these very practical and cute towel backpacks that convert into hooded beach towels. What a great idea!! Such cute towels too.
Potholes and Pantyholes made this darling skirt out of some apronsl. What a cute design. They work out so well together!
Throw it in the Bag has these darling sunglasses she transformed. What a great idea. You could do polka dots, damask or any other design on them too.
These picture plates at Crystal's Craft Spot are just too cute. I love the look of them and you could change the whole look just by the fabric you chose. Such an inexpensive gift idea too!
All Thingz Related has these darling bookends. Super impressive is that she made them all herself. I am loving these!!

If you were featured, snag a button and display it with pride!



Please join in the next party Friday here at Fun to Craft!! I anxiously await all of your inspiring crafts!! I can't wait to see what you link up. You guys are fantastic!!

7 comments:

Unknown June 16, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

Thanks for featuring my Spool of Thread Bookends! I appreciate it!
{Rebekah}



My Bookends made it to the Top 10 at DIY Club! Click here to vote for them!

Amber Randell June 16, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

Hi Stacey,

I am so honored that you wanted to post my DIY, and I personally thank you very much. You have a great site here and I hope you be featured on here again in the future.

http://throwitinthebagfashionblog.blogspot.com

-Amber Randell

Andrea Ostapovitch June 16, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

What wonderful items! My favourite is the apron skirt, and what a fun site that was to visit! Thank-you for the fun features and great ideas!

Rebekah Greiman June 16, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

Thank you for featuring my apron skirt! You are so sweet!!!

Crystal June 16, 2010 at 5:23 PM  

Thanks for featuring my baby plates! Thats so nice of you.
-Crystal

Sarah June 16, 2010 at 11:52 PM  

I found your blog through Crystals' Craft Spot.
You are one talented gal and I'll be following you so I can see what else you create!!

Sarah
http://www.sarahsew.blogspot.com/

Anonymous,  June 17, 2010 at 12:57 PM  

What a fun blog you have with lots of really cute things! I love your talent!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails